Katie Couric The Best Advice I Ever Got, Part 26

來源: 2013-10-28 07:15:04 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

歡迎多多批評指正.

I've covered many history-making events on hot-button issues involving race, gender, and religion: the O.J. Simpson trial; the Rodney King verdict; the Anita Hill hearings; the brutal murder of Matthew Shepard, a young gay man in Wyoming; the controversy over building an Islamic center near Ground Zero. Doing my best to shed light on these critically important but often polarizing stories is incredibly challenging work, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    You may have some false starts, just like my foray into the ad world, but when you find a job you love, you can't imagine doing anything else. Of course, not everyone has the luxury of a career of  their choice, especially when the economy is lousy and jobs are hard to come by. But finding your passion will eventually get you to where you're supposed to be. And by the way, don't let money be your mantra. Focusing only on financial success often leaves you with a big bank account and a barren soul. As Twitter's Biz Stone says, think about what is really valuable.