參加兒子學校的慈善捐款會

來源: 2017-04-25 22:09:47 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

FUNDING RAISING EVENT

FEB 28, 2017

jingzi-me

brian-and-me

kids-art-work-1

My son attends  a Mandarin immersion school, Northwest Chinese Academy, which is the ONLY full Mandarin immersion school in the Portland area. We love the teachers there so much! They are so attentive and loving beyond their excellent educational competency. Hongbao gala is the school’s big fund raising event, so we go every year. Yes, the cute kiddo in below picture is my lovely son. : ).

untitled-1-86

ayu-parents-with-us

hongbao-gala-host-brian-from-kgtv

The emcee of the night was KGW’s Drew Carney. He has an amazing sense of humor and  successfully inspired the parents’ generosity. : )   He says,  “It is for our children!” Who can disagree with that, right?!  In the below picture, I bid for take home boxes with hidden prizes inside.

img_2032
our-table

jingzi-bidding

kids-art-work-2

we-with-hunter-parents

preschool-classroom-parents-with-brian-from-kgtv

Enough about the event.  Let’s talk about my dress for this formal event at the Portland Golf Club.   Formal black can always work for this type of occasion.  This dress has a fitted waist line that works best for the hourglass body shape.

Instead of a traditional plain black formal dress, I picked this Sandro Rich mesh dress for its fun, elegance, and sexiness. I went to a hair salon to get a hair up-do for a sassy evening look.  Red lipstick and sparkling, long-hanging earrings lift up the look. For the bag, I chose a red leather clutch (check the LINEN JACKET AND JEAN post for the red purse), but apparently, I forgot to take a picture with my purse in it. : )

更多照片,以及關於這個look所有服裝,飾品和包的細節,請點擊我的博客:http://styleright.me
(P.S, 在我博客右邊menu bar上,可以用郵箱follow我的博客。)