個人資料
  • 博客訪問:
歸檔
正文

給新移民:記住它,你英文交流基本沒問題1

(2015-02-24 13:12:03) 下一個

 
 
來源:  於 2015-02-24 09:52:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:3050 次 (137578 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ wint ] 在 2015-02-24 09:54:11 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Allow me. 讓我來。


 

Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕


 

Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?


 

Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?


 

Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?


 

Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!


 

Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?


 

As soon as possible! 越快越好!


 

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。


 

Be careful! 注意!


 

Be quiet! 安靜點!


 

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!


 

Between us. 你知,我知。


 

Big mouth! 多嘴驢!


 

Blast! 該死,討厭!


 

Bless you! 祝福你!


 

Bottle it! 閉嘴!


 

Bottoms up! 幹杯(見底)!


 

Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好家夥!


 

Break the rules. 違反規則。


 

Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?


 

Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?


 

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?


 

Can-do. 能人。


 

Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!


 

Cheer up! 振作起來!


 

Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。


 

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。


 

Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。


 

Come on! 快點,振作起來!


 

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麽不講道理。


 

Come on. 來吧(趕快)


 

Come seat here. 來這邊坐。


 

Congratulations! 祝賀你!


 

Control yourself! 克製一下!


 

Count me on 算上我。


 

Daring! 親愛的!


 

Dead end. 死胡同。


 

December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。


 

Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?


 

Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。


 

Do l have to 非做不可嗎?


 

Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?


 

Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?


 

Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎


 

Does it serve your purpose?對你有用嗎?


 

Doggy bag. 打包袋。


 

Don't be so childish. 別這麽孩子氣。


 

Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。


 

Don't count on me.別指望我。


 

Don't fall for it! 別上當!


 

Don't flatter me. 過獎了。


 

Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。


 

Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。


 

Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。


 

Don't give me that! 少來這套!


 

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。


 

Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。


 

Don't lose your head. 不要驚慌失措。


 

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。


 

Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。


 

Don't move! 不許動!


 

Don't overdo it. 別太過分了。


 

Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!


 

Don't push me. 別逼我。


 

Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。


 

Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。


 

Don't worry. 別擔心。


 

Drop it! 停止!


 

Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。


 

Easy does it. 慢慢來。


 

Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!


 

Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。


 

Fasten your seat belt. 係好你的安全帶。


 

Feel better? 好點了嗎?


 

Follow me. 跟我來。


 

Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。


 

Forget it! 休想! (算了!)


 

Fresh paint! 油漆未幹!


 

Get an eyeful. 看個夠。


 

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。


 

Get out of here! 滾出去!


 

Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。


 

Give me a hand! 幫幫我!


 

Go ahead. 繼續。


 

Go down to business. 言歸正傳。


 

Go to hell! 去死吧!


 

God works. 上帝的安排。


 

Good for you! 好得很!


 

Good job! 做得好!


 

Good luck! 祝你好運!


 

Guess what? 猜猜看?


 

Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!


 

Have a good of it.玩的很高興。


 

Have fun! 玩得開心!


 

He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。


 

He came by train. 他乘火車來。


 

He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。


 

He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。


 

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。


 

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。


 

He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。


 

He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。


 

He is ill in bed. 他臥病在床。


 

He is just a child. 他隻是個孩子。


 

He is my age. 他和我同歲。


 

He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。


 

He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。


 

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。


 

He owes my uncle $55.他欠我叔叔55美元。


 

He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。


 

He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。


 

Help me out. 幫幫我。


 

Help yourself. 別客氣。


 

Here we are! 我們到了!


 

Here ye! 說得對!


 

Here you are. 給你。


 

High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!


 

Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。


 

Hold on. 等一等。


 

Hope so. 希望如此。


 

How about eating out? 外麵吃飯怎樣?


 

How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?


 

How are you recently? 最近怎麽樣?


 

How big of you! 你真棒!


 

How come… 怎麽回事,怎麽搞的。


 

How much? 多少錢?


 

How's everything? 一切還好吧?


 

How's it going? 怎麽樣?


 

I agree。 我同意。


 

I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。


 

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。


 

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。


 

I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。


 

I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。


 

I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。


 

I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。


 

I decline! 我拒絕!


 

I don't care. 我不在乎。


 

I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。


 

I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。


 

I doubt it 我懷疑。


 

I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。


 

I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。


 

I have no choice. 我別無選擇。


 

I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。


 

I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。


 

I just made it! 我做到了!


 

I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。


 

I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。


 

I lost my way. 我迷路了。


 

I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。


 

I love you! 我愛你!


 

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。


 

I promise. 我保證。


 

I quit! 我不幹了!


 

I see. 我明白了。


 

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裏。


 

I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。


 

I think so. 我也這麽想。


 

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?


 

If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。


 

I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。


 

I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。


 

I'll be seeing you. 再見。


 

I'll check it out. 我去查查看。


 

I'll fix you up. 我會幫你打點的。


 

I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平


 

I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。攆走,開除。


 

I'll see to it 我會留意的。


 

I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。


 

I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。


 

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。


 

I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。


 

I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。


 

I'm full. 我飽了。


 

I'm going to go. 我這就去。


 

I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。


 

I'm home. 我回來了。


 

I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!


 

I'm lost. 我迷路了。


 

I'm not going. 我不去了。


 

I'm not in a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。


 

I'm on a diet. 我在節食。


 

I'm on your side. 我全力支持你。


 

I'm single. 我是單身貴族。


 

Is it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?


 

Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?


 

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?


 

It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。


 

It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。


 

It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。


 

It doesn't work. 不管用。


 

It is a deal! 一言為定!


 

It is a long story. 一言難盡。


 

It is a small world! 世界真是小!


 

It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。


 

It is not a big deal! 沒什麽了不起!


[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.