originalsound..."> originalsound..." />
2009 (178)
新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson57:Miserable experiences悲慘的經曆
841. I’ve had a fever for the past two days.
我最近這兩天發燒了。
842. I can’t wait to get out of these wet clothes.
我等不及要脫下這些濕衣服。
843. This backpack is way too heavy.
這個背包太重了。
844. We’ve been walking for hours and I’m exhausted.
我們走了幾個小時了,我已精疲力盡了。
845. My first few months at college were miserable.
我剛上大學的頭幾個月過得很悲慘。
846. I once had to sleep on the floor of a train.
我曾經有一次不得不睡在火車廂的地板上。
847. I hate going to funerals.
我討厭去參加葬禮。
848. Talking to my boss is pure misery.
和我老板談話簡直是受罪。
849. He is a miserable little person.
他是一個可憐的身材矮小的人。
850. This rain is miserable weather.
下雨天真是糟糕透了。
851. I was really sorry to hear that you were sick for so long.
聽說你病了這麽長時間,我真是很難過。
852. It’s been a month and she’s still feeling bad.
已經過了一個月了,她感覺還是很糟。
853. The worst part of the illness is that you are always so tired.
這病最糟糕的地方,就是你總是感到疲倦。
854. My drinking got so bad that I lost my job because I got caught drinking while at work.
我酗酒太嚴重以至丟了工作,因為我上班的時候喝酒被抓住了。
855. I couldn’t support my family while I was drinking, so I made the decision to sober up.
當我酗酒的時候,我連家都養不起,所以我決定戒酒。