父親節 (2011)
文章來源: chaojiang2011-06-19 09:40:45






Lisa, 對失去父親的人,今天是一個黯然心傷的日子。

我正在聽這首歌……

Back when I was a child, 小時候,
Before life removed all the innocence, 天真懵懂...

My father would lift me high, 父親會把我高高舉起,
And dance with my mother and me,跟我和母親一起翩翩起舞
And then… 然後,
Spin me around til’ I fell asleep, 抱著我轉圈,直到我入睡。
Then up the stairs he would carry me, 父親會把我抱上樓。
And I knew for sure I was loved 我知道父親深深愛著我。
If I could get another chance, 如果我還有一次機會,
Another walk, another dance with him, 跟父親散步,與父親共舞,
I’d play a song that would never ever end 我會放一首永遠不會結束的曲子。
How I’d love love love… 我是多麽想
To dance with my father again. 再跟父親跳一次舞。
When I and my mother would disagree, 當我不想聽母親話的時候,
To get my way I would run from her to him. 我就會跑到父親跟前。
He’d make me laugh just to comfort me, 他會想辦法讓我笑起來,安慰我。
Then finally make me do just what my momma said. 但是最後讓我照母親的話去做。
Later that night when I was asleep, 那一晚在我睡覺的時候,
He left a dollar under my sheet. 他在我的床單下放了一塊錢。
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me. 從來沒有想過父親會離開我。
If I could steal one final glance, 如果我能再看父親一眼,
One final step, 再邁出一步舞步,
One final dance with him, 再跟父親跳最後一支舞。
I’d play a song that would never ever end 我會放一首永遠不會結束的曲子。
Cause I’d love love love… 因為我是多麽想
To dance with my father again. 再跟父親跳一次舞。
Sometimes I’d listen outside her door 有時候我會在母親的門外,
And I’d hear how my momma cried for him 聽見她思念父親的哭聲。
I pray for her even more than me… 我為母親祈禱…
I pray for her even more than me….. 我為母親祈禱…
I know I’m praying for much too much, 我知道我的要求有點過分,
But could you send back, 但是你能不能
The only man she loved. 把她唯一深愛的男人送回來?
I know you don’t do it usually, 我知道你一般不會這麽做,
But dear Lord she’s dying, 但是我的主啊,
To dance with my father again. 她是多麽想再和父親共舞啊!
Every night I fall asleep 每晚入睡以後,
And this is all I ever ever dream… 同樣的夢境重複出現…