給我寫一個轉專業的申請文書吧 用English

來源: 美國老土 2023-03-05 09:54:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14044 bytes)

Dear Admissions Committee,

I am writing to express my strong interest in transferring to the English department at [Name of University]. Currently, I am a Mathematics major at [Name of Current University], but after much consideration and self-reflection, I have come to realize that my true passion lies in the field of English and literature.

Although I have always excelled in Mathematics, I have also found myself drawn to the study of language, literature, and culture. I have always been fascinated by the way in which language can be used to convey complex ideas, emotions, and experiences. I have also always had a deep appreciation for literature and the way in which it can connect us to the human experience across time and space.

As I have progressed in my studies, I have come to realize that there is a significant overlap between Mathematics and English. Both fields require a careful attention to detail, a strong ability to reason and analyze complex information, and a creative approach to problem-solving. Moreover, I believe that studying English will allow me to develop a more nuanced understanding of the world and the human experience, which will in turn make me a better mathematician.

In addition to my academic interests, I have also taken steps to prepare myself for a career in English. I have taken several courses in literature, creative writing, and linguistics, and have consistently performed well in these classes. I have also participated in several extracurricular activities related to literature and writing, including a poetry club and a literary magazine. These experiences have helped me to develop a deeper appreciation for the power of language and have given me a strong foundation in the skills necessary for success in the field of English.

In conclusion, I believe that transferring to the English department at [Name of University] is the best decision for me at this time. I am confident that my passion for language and literature, combined with my analytical skills and dedication to academic excellence, will make me a valuable addition to the English department. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”