Apple may have last jump if Iphone 5 is great?

來源: pediatrician2 2012-08-02 14:17:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (951 bytes)

I am worried that Apple might have last leg jump if the new iphone 5 is a hit. After that, it does not seem like there is any eye-popping new product. The root problem for high tech stuff is that the company makes tons of money with new innovation and its margin erodes quickly afterwards since the costs always go up and competition moves higher. Without new product, that is the end of glory. For example, the Iphone 5 will have the same sale price as the first iphone. Howver, both mateiral and labor costs certainly jump much higher. Samsung starts to eat out the market. I bought my first GPS in 2006 or so for a few hundreds dollar. the similar gps nowdays is 50 dollar or so.

In high tech, no new product == dead. 

Apple needs to make new product. An iphone is a phone and that is probably as best as a phone can get. What else could be added with a phone?

所有跟帖: 

I like your thought. Kind of agree. -SunshineInCA- 給 SunshineInCA 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/02/2012 postreply 14:30:13

Well, MOTO had similar thinking at 900MHz Analog phone -wooddiy- 給 wooddiy 發送悄悄話 wooddiy 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 08/02/2012 postreply 14:31:12

如果Mini Ipad是真的話 , 估計會搶走大部分Android tablet的市場。 我看Apple 不光是看phone了, -一生有求- 給 一生有求 發送悄悄話 一生有求 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/02/2012 postreply 22:00:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”