繼續聊紅酒

來源: 美西遊子 2012-04-11 10:54:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1754 bytes)

Drinks for everyone
A drunk goes into a bar. "Drinks for everyone, and one for you too." he says to the bartender. The bartender serves everyone, including himself. "That'll be fifty dollars, please." I don't have any money." says the drunk. The bartender takes him outside and beats him up.

The next day the drunk comes back. "Drinks for everyone, including the bartender." The bartender thinks to himself, he wouldn't be so stupid to do the same thing again - he must have money this time, so he serves the drinks. But when he asks him to pay, the drunk tells him that he doesn't have any money again. The bartender takes him outside and gives him a savage beating.

The next night, the same drunk comes in and tells the bartender to get a drink for everyone. "And not one for me tonight?" asks the bartender. "Nah," says the drunk. "You get violent when you drink."

所有跟帖: 

Lol ....:D) -小心翼翼的小地主- 給 小心翼翼的小地主 發送悄悄話 小心翼翼的小地主 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2012 postreply 11:00:06

bartender blonde? -jy101- 給 jy101 發送悄悄話 jy101 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2012 postreply 11:16:20

Now I understand why they always mock you on blonde -inet-fan- 給 inet-fan 發送悄悄話 inet-fan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2012 postreply 12:46:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”