請教關於turbo tax 報稅的問題,謝謝

來源: youdianer 2012-02-11 19:06:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1116 bytes)

I got a Turbo-Tax related question and hope someone has the answer. I work and live in two different states. I've been using the Delux version for years(Federal+State).In the past,I use the software to file for the return of the state where I work and do my home state return manually (so I can save a few bucks because I would have to pay for the second state if I use the software).

Somehow this year, Turbo Tax locks the state rturn based on my home address. In other words, it won't allow me to file for the state where I work without paying for it as a second state. I purchased the software CD from Costco. Reported the problem to Turbo Tax Tech Support. They told me to first uninstall the copy running in my PC and then reinstall a new copy they sent over the internet. Upon reinstalling the new copy, I re-opened the saved Federal return. It still won't let me change the state. After two hours of intense discussion, the tech seems clueless why this is happening. Did anyone experience this problem?

謝謝各位

所有跟帖: 

Workaround until you get answer from Turbotax... ....回複:請教關於turb -tianfangye- 給 tianfangye 發送悄悄話 tianfangye 的博客首頁 (60 bytes) () 02/12/2012 postreply 08:02:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”