No wonder Misr travel is rated #1 in Egypt

來源: 2022-08-09 11:16:49 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

Looks that the Misr holding company is publicly traded, it has whole bunch of companies in the portfolio, including Misr travel. The best part is that Misr travel may have received funding during hard times like pandemic, so it got better chance to survive. On the other hand, they are doing business not as aggressively as other small travel vendors, that's probably why you won't get much good deals from Misr, and they know they can survive with or without customers like us. To be honest, the quote I received from them is not the best, it may give people a peace of mind as part brand name, and they actually do have better resources in case of problems. Anyway, I got a quote from them, about 30% more than what I can get from others. I'm debating if I want to go with them. Bottom line is that this is a much better choice than other big travel companies (you know what I mean).

On the side notes, I actually contacted Ritz Carlton, they replied to me that they have a lounge, and you have to pay to use it regardless if you are whatever level of Marriott elite, regardless of if you stay in suites or not, they charge $100usd for 2.