It is 真理 find (or reveal to you).

Think about it, how can human find the real truth with our imperfect sense and limit brain power? If, just assuming it is true, the universe was created by God (so God is the truth, because he would knows everything), how do we, the created, know anything about the creator unless the creator put some hint inside us?

I chose to believe in God because I saw ample example's of God' hint from science, natural, moral, etc.

But, for Christianity, we ought to focus on Jesus, for we believe Jesus, the son of God, come to earth to reveal to us, to save us. You can do you own research to see how truthful is Jesus.

Jesus' birth, live, death, resurrection were documented in four Gospels by his disciples. If you really want to seek the truth, you ought to investigate, like a historian, whether the recordings in four Gospels are believable or not. It happened just two thousands years ago.

I encourage you to do some research on this subject from historic, psychological (How the disciples would behavior if their master was killed) point of view.

所有跟帖: 

You didn't read my post carefully. -QualityWithoutName- 給 QualityWithoutName 發送悄悄話 QualityWithoutName 的博客首頁 (364 bytes) () 09/03/2009 postreply 07:22:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!