你有過這種天人合一的感覺? 

這是謝尤勤在他生日那天所寫得致謝的博克最後寫的一段話,他深深地愛著那奇妙的大自然,並寫下了這段話,你有過如此的體驗嗎?

Now back to the dream. I felt so fully alive, so exuberant in movement, so presenting leading up or down the trail. The rhythm of the walk, the swing of being in concert with oneself – lungs and legs, arms and heart is a part living wholly. It felt so good to the body and to the body’s mind. It was a joy just being around you!

Perhaps, just for once, we should force ourselves leave our cameras behind. Camera is a funny thing. Its viewfinder somehow curtails certain possibilities of seeing, apprehending and experiencing. Someone has said that what we human beings seek was not the meaning of life, but rather the experience of it. Next time when we camp under the stars in Joshua Tree or Racetrack, don’t rush our cameras out. But instead, let’s look deep into the space and listen, just listen and wait… Let’s feel the breeze gently blowing over our bodies. Let’s touch the rocks next to us and enjoy the calmness of the desert night. Yet, let’s still wait. ..Wait until our body and mind are in harmony with the desert, until nature and us unite as one. When that moment comes, my friend, I promise you, that is the best feeling of all.

所有跟帖: 

這是一個藝術家進入一種物我兩相忘的境界.  -bymyheart- 給 bymyheart 發送悄悄話 bymyheart 的博客首頁 (34 bytes) () 07/25/2009 postreply 22:20:08

是網友的悼念將我引進到他的藝術世界。這兒又看到他的精神世界。很敬佩。 -瑞冬- 給 瑞冬 發送悄悄話 瑞冬 的博客首頁 (36 bytes) () 07/25/2009 postreply 23:31:28

回歸自然是我們每個人的歸宿  -醜女的天空- 給 醜女的天空 發送悄悄話 醜女的天空 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 01:38:14

我從青少年起就有這種體會.看到他的文字,就知道他想說什麽 -weston- 給 weston 發送悄悄話 weston 的博客首頁 (30 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 18:34:08

什麽道具?不懂。 -加州花坊- 給 加州花坊 發送悄悄話 加州花坊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 21:19:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!