【朝鮮戰爭: 毛澤東敏銳洞悉杜魯門關於台灣的意圖,立即相應戰略決策】

來源: 偃月劃戟 2020-10-20 13:38:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (17783 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 偃月劃戟 ] 在 2020-10-20 14:23:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

按語:

朝鮮戰爭 和 抗美援朝 是兩場(交錯)的戰爭。朝鮮戰爭是內戰。抗美援朝是外戰,或曰,國際戰爭。

時間點 是關鍵,許多人包括專家都無視或忽略了。予下不以為然。

1950-1-5  美國總統 杜魯門 宣布無意介入和支持喘居台灣的蔣府,無意介入中國內戰。

1950-6-25  北朝鮮的金日成進兵南朝鮮,是為朝鮮戰爭的開端。(其起因是由於南北另論)這是內戰。

兩日後(其實是一天後)

1950-6-27  美國總統命令,主要有二:1,美軍出兵朝鮮半島,2,美第七艦隊介入台灣海峽。

1950-7-7,美國駐聯合國代表向安理會提交了動議案,建議聯合國會員國對大韓民國政府提供支援,以擊退“北朝鮮軍隊”對聯合國當時隻承認的“朝鮮半島唯一合法政府大韓民國政府”的攻擊。當日,聯合國安理會84號決議獲得通過。8日,杜魯門任命美國遠東軍司令麥克阿瑟為聯合國軍總司令,“聯合國軍”正式建立。

1950-10-2 ~~~~8日,毛澤東 中央軍委 和政府高級會議 討論和研究對策。決定組建誌願軍,彭德懷掛帥。

1950-10-19, 誌願軍開始渡江南下,

1950-10-25, 抗美援朝戰爭序幕拉開。誌願軍參戰。

1953-7-27, 抗美援朝戰爭和朝鮮戰爭同日停火。不是終結,不是和平。

中國誌願軍出兵,是被動應戰,是為了防禦東北中國。毛澤東不讚成金日成的做法和戰法,甚至爆發前不知情。

如果杜魯門 隻是派美軍出兵援助南韓,沒有派軍艦艦隊入駐台灣,毛澤東應當不會出兵援朝。杜魯門的意圖太明顯了,南北兩路的戰略都是劍指中國,明天或後天,都是針對中國,中國不得不有所反應。與其在我院子裏甚至廳堂裏打,還不如出門到街上打,聽起來俗,娃娃家,其實就是這麽回事。

File:Korea DMZ.svg

38th parallel

下為 杜魯門 1950-1-5 和  1950-6-27  的兩次聲明原文,供參考。

-----------------

Harry S Truman,

“Statement On Formosa,”

January 5, 1950

President Truman spoke at the White House. He subsequently took questions on weapons programs, appointments, political races, and hydraulic power projects.

February 25, 2014,January 5, 1950

THE PRESIDENT.  I have a statement I want to read to you. It will be handed to you in mimeographed form after the press conference.

[Reading] "The United States Government has always stood for good faith in international relations. Traditional United States policy toward China, as exemplified in the open-door policy, called for international respect for the territorial integrity of China. This principle was recently reaffirmed in the United Nations General Assembly Resolution of December 8, 1949, which, in part, calls on all states, and I quote:

"'To refrain from (a) seeking to acquire spheres of influence or to create foreign controlled regimes within the territory of China; (b) seeking to obtain special rights or privileges within the territory of China.'"

That is the end of the quotation from the United Nations Resolution.

[Continuing reading] "A specific application of the foregoing principles is seen in the present situation with respect to Formosa. In the Joint Declaration at Cairo on December 1, 1943, the President of the United States, the British Prime Minister, and the President of China stated that it was their purpose that territories Japan had stolen from China, such as Formosa, should be restored to the Republic of China. The United States was a signatory to the Potsdam Declaration of July 26, 1945, which declared that the terms of the Cairo Declaration should be carried out. The provisions of this declaration were accepted by Japan at the time of its surrender. In keeping with these declarations, Formosa was surrendered to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, and for the past 4 years the United States and other Allied Powers have accepted the exercise of Chinese authority over the island.

"The United States has no predatory designs on Formosa, or on any other Chinese territory. The United States has no desire to obtain special rights or privileges, or to establish military bases on Formosa at this time. Nor does it have any intention of utilizing its Armed Forces to interfere in the present situation. The United States Government will not pursue a course which will lead to involvement in the civil conflict in China.

"Similarly, the United States Government will not provide military aid or advice to Chinese forces on Formosa. In the view of the United States Government, the resources on Formosa are adequate to enable them to obtain the items which they might consider necessary for the defense of the island. The United States Government proposes to continue under existing legislative authority the present ECA program of economic assistance."

At 2:30 this afternoon Dean Acheson will hold a press conference and further elaborate on the details with reference to this statement which I have just issued on the policy of the United States Government toward China and Formosa.

I do not want to answer any questions on the subject now, so save your questions for this afternoon.

Are there any other questions? [Laughter]

------------------

June 27, 1950

Statement by the President, Truman on Korea

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

JUNE 27, 1950 STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT

In Korea the Government forces, which were armed to prevent border raids and to preserve internal security, were attacked by invading forces from North Korea. The Security Council of the United Nations called upon the invading troops to cease hostilities and to withdraw to the 38th parallel. This they have not done, but on the contrary ave pressed the attack. The Security Council called upon all members of the United Nations to render every assistance to the United Nations in the execution of this resolution. In these circumstances I have ordered United States air and sea forces to give the Korean Government troops cover and support.

The attack upon Korea makes it plain beyond all doubt that communism has passed beyond the use of subversion to conquer independent nations and will now use armed invasion and war. It has defied the orders of the Security Council of the United Nations issued to preserve international peace and security. In these circumstances the occupation of Formosa by Communist forces would be a direct threat to the security of the Pacific area and to United States forces performing their lawful and necessary functions in that area.

Accordingly I have ordered the 7th Fleet to prevent any attack on Formosa. As a corollary of this action I am calling upon the Chinese Government on Formosa to cease all air and sea operations against the mainland. The 7th Fleet will see that this is done. The determination of the future status of Formosa must await the restoration of security in the Pacific, a peace settlement with Japan, or consideration by the United Nations.

I have also directed that United States Forces in the Philippines be strengthened and that military assistance to the Philippine Government be accelerated.

I have similarly directed acceleration in the furnishing of military assistance to the forces of France and the Associated States in Indochina and the dispatch of a military mission to provide dose working relations with those forces.

I know that all members of the United Nations will consider carefully the consequences of this latest aggression in Korea in defiance of the Charter of the United Nations. A return to the rule of force in international affairs would have far-reaching effects.

The United States will continue to uphold the rule of law. I have instructed Ambassador Austin, as the representative of the United States to the Security Council, to report these steps to the Council.

- - - - - -

杜魯門關於台灣問題的聲明    

美國政府對台灣問題立場的聲明,亦稱“再見聲明”。1950年1月5日發表。中國大陸解放後,美國在對台灣國民黨政權的態度上, 出現兩種對立意見。為此,美國總統杜魯門發表聲明,闡述美國政府的立場,承認“台灣是中國領土的一部分”。聲稱:美國要求國際尊重中國的領土完整。美國是《開羅宣言》和《波茨坦公告》的簽字國,台灣應交還中國。美國對台灣或中國其他領土從未有掠奪的野心。美國無意在台灣獲取特別權利、特權或建立軍事基地。美國不擬使用武裝部隊幹預現在的局勢,美國政府不擬遵循任何足以把美國卷入中國內戰中的途徑,也不擬對在台灣的中國軍隊供給軍事援助或谘詢。聲明反映了美國政府對國民黨政權失去信心,一度準備拋棄國民黨。

但當朝鮮戰爭爆發後,杜魯門一反過去的許諾,稱“共產黨部隊占領台灣,將直接威脅太平洋地區的安全及在該地區執行合法而必要任務的美國軍隊,遂於1950-6-27命令第七艦隊進入台灣海峽,給國民黨以軍事上的支持,並拋出“台灣地位未定”的謬論,粗暴地幹涉中國的內政。

字數:438
佟建寅 主編.台灣曆史辭典.北京:群眾出版社.1990.第232-233頁.

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]