民以衣食為天- Pasta P.: Almost A family Tradition

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-10-31 09:40:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7965 bytes)

My hu*****and and I did not have our usual dinner out on Saturday. Instead, we had the pleasure of our kids' company, and we went to that 北方麵食館I blogged about before. The kids were whining and protesting loudly against going to that place, and in negotiation, we agreed to take them to Pasta P. for lunch the next day.

Pasta P. is THE restaurant for our two kids. However, I am not so enamored by that place, and hence the tug-of-war every time when the family needs to decide where to eat out. They like it so much that the waiters/waitresses know their orders and the associated special instructions, which are the same every time, by heart:-). It has become a tradition to go there whenever Mommy is on the road.

I decided to blog about our lunch at Pasta P., not because the food was excellent or the decor was unique but because it's a place loved by my two kids and there were a lot of happy memories there. The last time I was traveling, one of the photos my hu*****and vibered me was the two of them playing and waiting for their orders at Pasta P.

There was no parking available in front of the restaurant, so we parked underground at the garage. We could either take the elevator or the stair going up, and the boys opted for the elevator, and the girls the stair. We beat the boys to the ground and were waiting for them with a smirk on our faces when the elevator door opened.

We were seated at a booth by the window.

Pleasant views from where we sat.

The very first time I took a picture of the interior despite of the numerous times we ate here.

The kid's menu was also printed with a number of tic-tac game boards. I played a couple of rounds with our little boy, while his sister was busy drawing on the menu.

The complimentary bread and dip.

My minestrone soup....

...and mozzarella cheese panini as my lunch order.

My hu*****and's salad....

....and his pasta.

One of the side dishes we always order to share - sauteed spinach. The quality of this dish has been on a downward spiral, and I could clearly see this time that the spinach leaves used were certainly not the freshest.

Now brace yourself, because here come the food so beloved by the two little ones that they are ordered again and again!

My daughter's order - spaghetti with butter and tomato sauce on the side.

My son's order - penne pasta with a little bit of salt and lots lots of Parmesan cheese, at least 3 big spoonfuls.

Their meals were finished with an ice cream sundae.

A kid's palate is truly a mystery, isn't it?

Going down to the garage, once again my daughter and I opted for the stair, and we beat the boys again going down. We were waiting for them with another smirk on our faces when the elevator door opened.

Now to continue my infatuation with blazers, here is another outfit with the blazer.

That's all for this week. Thanks for viewing.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- 女兒的兩幅新作- 寫生

- 我那像流水一樣逝去的年華。。

- 我的新歡最愛再加山寨Fleur Pellerin

- 來也匆匆,去也匆匆 - 上海篇

所有跟帖: 

真是太羨慕了。全家在天堂一樣的地方享受著美景美食。真幸福啊 -changeByDay2- 給 changeByDay2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2012 postreply 09:49:53

謝謝留言。哈哈,天 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (27 bytes) () 10/31/2012 postreply 11:35:09

你那麽瘦,所以敢吃Pasta, 像我 -ECityBlues- 給 ECityBlues 發送悄悄話 ECityBlues 的博客首頁 (35 bytes) () 10/31/2012 postreply 11:02:47

回複:你那麽瘦,所以敢吃Pasta, 像我 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (42 bytes) () 10/31/2012 postreply 11:35:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”