他的Partner Ben 很好, 另一個歐洲的說壞話.

"Well, the way I understand it, he was warned after he walked off the 16th. And he had obviously the most diabolical putt you could face and he made a brilliant two-putt," playing partner Ben Crenshaw said after the round. "And, you know, I'm going to say this: Anybody would take time in order to get up and hit that putt.  "And this isn't going to end up pretty, I don't think. I'm sick. I'm sick for him. He's 14 years old, we're playing when you get the wind blowing out here, believe me, you're going to change your mind a lot. I'm sorry, I'm a player, but it is not easy to get around this golf course the way it's set up for [these] two days.  "We're playing threesomes. We used to play twosomes on the first two days. So everybody is taking their time. It's difficult.  "I am so sorry. I'm so sorry this has happened. It's not going to be pretty."

所有跟帖: 

可以review 裁判的判罰嗎? -萬綠叢中- 給 萬綠叢中 發送悄悄話 萬綠叢中 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/12/2013 postreply 13:17:06

Wow. He's a good man, 為fellow players說話 -大戈壁- 給 大戈壁 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/12/2013 postreply 13:17:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!