藍妹情詩英文翻譯

來源: 2014-02-13 11:07:37 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

Longing    狼吟       (**據說29如狼40似虎往後都微軟)

After I have burned down that bridge 一把火我燒了那座橋

And turned my back to the once dreamed land 一跺腳額離開了那夢鄉

After I have thrown out that map 一著急俺丟了聯絡圖

And made turns that swirled my already messed-up mind 一迷路讓姐頭暈腦漲

After I have locked up all those secrets 一生氣額鎖上額地心扉

And stopped listening to your favorite bands 一賭氣我不再聽他那鳥曲

After I have sealed my lips about us 一咬牙我閉上了俺地嘴

And forgot how your face looked in my hands 一頭暈姐忘記了你地笑臉

After...all those years I lived without you 一轉眼俺獨睡空床多年

After...all those whispers in dreams about you 一做夢就聽到你那呻吟

After...all those jokes I made silently of you 一犯傻我就企圖取笑你

After...all those endless longing I felt for you 一寂寞姐就狼吟.....

I still love you 靠, 額一直耐著你.