內 容 如 下 :
The great love that I have for you
我 對 你 的 深 愛
is gone, and I find my dislike for you
已 不 再 , 並 且 發 現 我 對 你 的 憎 惡 卻
grows every day. When I see you,
與 日 俱 增 。 每 當 看 著 你 ,
I do not even like your face;
我 一 點 也 不 喜 歡 你 的 長 相 ;
the one thing that I want to do is to
我 很 想 做 的 一 件 事 就 是
look at other girls. I never wanted to
瞧 瞧 別 的 女 孩 。 我 從 未 想 過 要
marry you. Our last conversation
娶 你 為 妻 。 我 們 的 最 後 一 次 約 會
was very boring and has not
是 那 麽 的 無 聊 , 而 且 並 未
made me look forward to seeing you again.
讓 我 期 待 與 你 的 再 次 相 會 。
You think only of yourself.
你 隻 想 到 你 自 己 。
If we were married, I know that I would find
如 果 我 們 結 婚 , 我 相 信 我 一 定 會 感 受 到
life very difficult, and I would have no
生 活 是 如 此 地 難 過 , 而 且 沒 有 任 何
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
和 你 共 同 生 活 的 愉 悅 , 我 想 把 我 的 心
to give, but it is not something that
奉 獻 出 , 但 這 顆 心 可 絕 對 不 是
I want to give to you. No one is more
獻 給 你 , 沒 有 人 比 你 更
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
愚 蠢 和 自 私 , 你 也 絲 毫 不
able to care for me and help me.
能 關 心 我 和 幫 助 我 。
I sincerely want you to understand that
我 懇 切 地 冀 望 你 了 解
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
我 句 句 發 自 肺 腑 , 我 相 信 你 能 幫 我 個 忙 也 就 是
if you think this the end. Do not try
如 果 你 也 認 為 該 是 分 手 的 時 候 了 , 就 別 嚐 試 去
to answer this. Your letters are full of
求 證 我 所 說 的 這 一 切 , 你 的 來 信 中 充 滿 著
things that do not interest me. You have no
令 我 意 興 索 然 的 物 事 , 你 了 無
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
對 我 真 摯 的 愛 。 再 見 了 ! 請 相 信 我 ,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
我 的 心 已 不 在 你 身 上 。 請 別 再 當 作
I am still your boyfriend.
我 依 然 是 你 的 情 郎。