在感恩節之夜回望2021

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2022-11-26 12:49:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (30300 bytes)

20221124號星期四,是一年一度的感恩節之夜,當然又是在豐盛中度過,然後就將它們洗淨收起,等待下一次的到來。 

當進入深夜的時候,突然想知道去年的這時,曾經是怎樣的體驗,我們常常對過去總是有些模糊的故事,遺留在了路上。就又翻出了2021年感恩節的文字記錄,那天的陽光真的就浮現在眼前。

20211124號星期三。11月的最後一個周末,25號是今年的感恩節,它本就該讓寂靜的夜晚開始不再孤單。那些的在街道兩旁,在夜空裏閃爍的節日的霓虹燈,也將應該會一直持續到明年的新年之後。

不過今年的燈火闌珊夢,卻一直都有些姍姍來遲的感覺。這個創下新高的冬天,腳步走的也是遲遲,不情不願也不肯露麵。這遲緩的冬季,在尋找往日走遠的燈火。這有些寂靜的11月,就像一位獨自遠行的路人,在獨酌中送走繁華。

2021年的感恩節,它已經在路上。。。

20211125號星期四,今天是感恩節。一年一度的節日時節終於拉開了帷幕。

昨晚上的丹佛國際機場,等待接人的車流,臨時停在標有禁止停車的路邊,組成了一幅獨特的長長的火龍,足有一英裏長,所有機場裏的停車位也都已經滿了。

這一天許多的人會選擇回家,無論來或去,都為了一個簡單的不想錯過的這樣的時刻,這盤中的餐,年年月月天天都會有,而行走天涯的你、我、她、他,相聚的時光總是短暫。回家的感覺,就好似歸來仍是少年郎,這一天可以將那重重的行囊,暫時寄存在天涯邊上。

行走在路上的他們,會將各自的故事說給自己去聽,偶爾也會分享給我們。

感恩節前夕,Lucy完成了她的一幅油畫,在South Dakota 的黑山地區,Spearfish 大峽穀中的瀑布一角。

我們喜愛上黑山的鬆林,野牛,自由的感覺。2021年在黑山裏先後有過五次的露營生活,五月,六月,七月,八月,九月,十月。

它們都將會陸陸續續出現在我們以後的油畫中。

2021年的感恩節,有許多值得回憶的故事。

20211126號星期五,又稱其黑色星期五,也就是感恩節後的第二天。這一天許多的商家,都會拿出一些的產品打折促銷。許多年前,在寒冷的感恩節之夜,聽說就有人還會半夜就去排隊。

這個2021年溫暖如秋日的黑色星期五,午後的車內居然還需要降溫,也是罕見了。

這些的許多年裏,不曾記得有過這樣的時光,走在黑色星期五的暮色裏,還可以是這樣的愉悅,輕鬆,快樂。真的很罕見。

過往的每一個這個時節,大多的時候,都會在喧囂的人群裏遊走,在一個個櫥窗前停留。而它終於止於2021年,這是一個寂靜的黑色星期五。

這個讓我們止步於暮色裏的黑色星期五。。。

明天又是黑色星期五了,隻是它是2022年感恩節後購物高峰,我想要什麽嗎?

在感恩節的夜裏,在音樂群裏,聽到一首很久以前的中文老歌,好有觸動。

有多少愛可以重來?沒有,也重來沒有,因為時間它送走了所有,無論你喜歡的還是不喜歡的,它從不回頭讓你再走一次。

有多少的愛還在路上?那些急匆匆跑路的人,會依然茫然若失,失之交臂。你若不急,在風花雪月的夜裏,也一定會遇到星光燦爛的日子。

Lala 的路上遇見你。

[Looking back on 2021‘s Thanksgiving night] Thursday, November 24, 2022, is the Thanksgiving night, of course we have so many delicious food on the table, and then they are washed and put away, waiting for the next time arrival.

When it was late at night, I suddenly wondered what kind of experience it was at this time last year. We often have some vague stories about the past, which are left on the road. Then I found the written record of Thanksgiving in 2021, and the sunshine of that day really appeared in front of my eyes.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021. On the last weekend of November, the 25th is Thanksgiving this year, which should have made the silent night no longer lonely. Those festive neon lights on both sides of the street and in the night sky should also last until after the New Year next year.

However, this year's dream of dim lights has always felt a little long overdue. This winter, which has set a new high warm , the winter footsteps are also slow, reluctant and unwilling to show up. In this sluggish winter, I am looking for the lights that have gone far away in the past. This somewhat quiet November is like a passerby traveling alone, sending away the prosperity while drinking alone.

For Thanksgiving 2021, it's already on the way. . .

Thursday, November 25, 2021, today is Thanksgiving. The holiday season finally kicked off.

At Denver International Airport last night, the traffic waiting to be picked up temporarily stopped on the side of the road marked with no parking, is forming an unique long fire dragon, which was a mile long, and all the parking spaces in the airport were also closed. full.

Many people will choose to go home on this day, whether they come or go, in such a moment that they don’t want to miss, so many people are on their way even though the time together is always short. The feeling of going home is as if you are always a returning young man , who has been traveling a long distance, and this day can temporarily store the heavy luggage at the edge of the world.

Walking on the road, they will tell their own stories to themselves, and occasionally share them with us.

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Lucy finished one of her oil paintings, a corner of the waterfall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills region of South Dakota.

We love the pine forests, the bison, and the feeling of freedom in the Black Hills. In 2021, there had been five times of camping in Black Hills, May, June, July, August, September, and October.

Those experiences would appear in our future oil paintings one after another.

On Thanksgiving in 2021, there are many stories worth remembering.

Friday, November 26, 2021, also known as Black Friday, is the day after Thanksgiving. On this day, many merchants will offer discounts and promotions on some products. Many years ago, on the cold Thanksgiving night, there were lot of people lining up in the middle of the night.

On this Black Friday in 2021, which is as warm as an autumn day, it is so rare for the car to cool down in the afternoon.

In these many years, I have never remembered such a time, walking in the twilight of Black Friday, can still be so joyful, relaxed and happy. Really rare.

Every season in the past, most of the time, I would walk among the noisy crowd and stop in front of each window. And it finally ends in 2021, a silent Black Friday.

What is bringing us to Black Friday in the twilight. . .

It's Black Friday again tomorrow, except it's the 2022 post-Thanksgiving shopping rush, do I want something?

On Thanksgiving night, in the music group, I heard an old Chinese song from a long time ago, which was very touching.

How much love can be repeated? No, and never again, because time sends everything away, whether you like it or not, it never turns back and lets you go again.

How much love is still on the way? Those who run away in a hurry will still be at a loss and miss their chance. If you are not in a hurry, you will definitely meet a starry day in the romantic night.

Meet you on the road to Lala.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

這篇我要朗誦,中壇這麽多好散文,一定,也許有比你寫的好的文,但這篇的感性讓我喜歡。 -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 01:21:19

我也很想聽聽你的聲音。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 10:27:10

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!