2022立冬前的一些雜談

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2022-11-08 12:51:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15944 bytes)

1027星期四】有些人一生執著,從不失去了自己;有些人可以一直在它裏麵,走的不驕不躁;有些人他擁有豐富的內心,常常被虛假的傳言淹沒了。 今天誰在這舞台上閃爍著?

[Thursday, October 27] Some people are persistent all their lives and never lose themselves; some people can stay in it all the time and walk without being arrogant or impetuous; some people have a rich heart and are often overwhelmed by false rumors. Who is shining on this stage today?

【中期選舉之前】也許我們從未想要參與其中;也許我們從未在意過什麽;也許我們一直都如滄海一滴水;也許在42年前的這一天的一場總統辯論,會給我們一些的啟示,回溯19801028那一天。

如果沒有未知事物的幹預,我們會看到真正的民意,也會接受任何的結果,無論喜歡與否,這是選舉的本意。

[Before the midterm elections] Maybe we never wanted to be involved; maybe we never cared; maybe we've always been a drop in the ocean; maybe a presidential debate on this day 42 years ago will give us some revelationgo back to October 28, 1980.

If there is no interference from the unknown, we will see true public opinion and accept any outcome, like it or not, which is the intent of the election.

let it sink in】也許許多人在1027號那天,看到Elon Musk 托著重重的洗手池,進入Twitter 的總部大樓,當時是否會覺得困惑? 我當時以為是他般運了一個廁所的馬桶,是在搞惡作劇,僅此而已。

後來看到他的推文《Let It Sink In》,我就更加困惑了。和好幾位美國朋友說起這個俚語,我還是很困惑,我想這就是文化的差異,一個俚語後麵一定有它特定的故事含義,就像中文裏的成語典故。

在洗手池裏流走了什麽?

[let it sink in] Maybe many people were confused when they saw Elon Musk holding a heavy sink and entering Twitter's headquarters building on October 27th? I thought it was a prank that he carried a thing like a toilet, that's all. 

After seeing his tweet “Let It Sink In", I was even more confused. Talking about this slang term with several American friends, I am still very confused. I think this is a cultural difference. One slang term shall have its specific meaning in an associated story, just like the idioms and allusions in Chinese.

What's going on in the sink?

【聊聊聊天的感覺】生活中的我們,每天忙忙碌碌的,忙著工作,忙著行在路上,然後迷迷糊糊地就進入了夢鄉。

然而在長途旅行中,當你將每日的追逐放在一邊,望著延伸至無盡的遠方的時候,其實這時是最好的閑聊時光,隨意地讓思維在時空中跳躍,我挺喜歡這樣的閑聊。

在我讀書的時候,如果遇到一群喜歡聊天的人,常常會忘了回家的時間,聊天會是一種讓心情舒暢的極佳的事情,當然是在自己極為熟悉的環境裏,否則會保持沉默。

聊天的愉悅,是因為它不是一個人的舞台,而是眾多人一起參與的大舞台,那種愉悅的感受,那種互相欣賞的體驗,會誘發出許多的火花,讓聊天越來越有趣。

周末愉快,未來聊的愉悅,悅人悅己。。。

[The feeling of chatting] In our life, we are busy every day, busy with work, busy on the road, and then stumbled into sleep.

However, on a long trip, when you put aside your daily pursuits and look at the endless distance, this is actually the best time to chat, let your mind jump in time and space at will, I like it very much chat.

When I was studying, if I met a group of people who liked to chat, I would often forget the time to go home. Chatting would be an excellent thing to relax my mood, of course in a very familiar environment, otherwise I would remain silent.

The pleasure of chatting is because it is not a stage for one person, but a big stage where many people participate together. The pleasant feeling and the experience of mutual appreciation will induce many sparks and make chatting more and more interesting.

Happy weekend, happy future chat, please others and yourself...

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

馬斯克搬著洗手池進入推特總部,當然是清洗推特了。喜歡聊天就多來聊。。。 -未完的歌- 給 未完的歌 發送悄悄話 未完的歌 的博客首頁 (112 bytes) () 11/08/2022 postreply 14:03:38

是後來的確發生的事。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2022 postreply 19:31:57

先頂再看。 -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/08/2022 postreply 14:07:09

中英雙語,好創意啊。 -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2022 postreply 12:42:30

我想看看不同語言表達出來的感覺,好像還不錯。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2022 postreply 19:34:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!