大媽碼農遇到麻煩了.

來源: 2016-03-14 21:51:31 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

大媽在公司當碼農,  公司裏有這麽一位小醜: 什麽技術也沒有(select query 都不會), 但上竄下跳, 整天kiss managers ass.

小醜總是死皮賴臉想攬到更多的活兒, 想往上爬, 終於搶到了一項目中 和用戶聯係 這麽一個角色,  幾個月前公司讓大媽給該項目加新功能, 小醜開始刁難大媽, 大媽做的東西都要他來assign, test.  還總是找茬不讓我做的東西通過, 又絲毫不懂技術, 跟他打交道痛苦死了. 上周我沒管他就把code check in了, 他知道後大發雷霆, 向老板告狀:

(1) 我沒有follow procedure

(2) 我把已經有的功能 break了!

關於第二點他是在撒謊, 實際情況是那個功能從來就沒有, 我已經給他指出了. 但今天在會上他又這說我broke feature 了, 還說client也報告了(100%地撒謊!). 氣得我說他在lie, 結果又給他抓住把柄, 說我不respect 他.  我感到我現在很被動, 想明天找老板這麽談談:

(1) I feel sorry to call him lier in the meeting, but I turely think he is and it just came out from my month.

(2) I feel very frustrate to work with him.  During the past several months, I feel that his action is not for the good of the project, but for showing his authority to me. He made the project cannot going smoothly, that is why I even took risk not following procedure to check in my code, which I think it is best for the project.

(3) I never broke any existed feature. We can check the code in source control, or revert my code to test again. It is not hard to verify whether I broke the feature or not.

I have always tolerant him, but up to this point, I cannot keep this to myself any more. I dont mind he attack me, but he needs to be honest

大家有什麽建議?