Interesting article from a foreigner's angle~

來源: lilac09 2011-03-16 12:27:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1686 bytes)

This is the funniest part:

"He looked surprised and responded, as I recall: Who said anything about Japanese. They were foreigners."

Due to the historical reason, I don't like Jap very much. But I have to admit that I like their products a lot. From TVs to cars, Japanese brands are always on the top of my shopping list. Their stoicism, perseverance and perfection-seeking spirit always impress me, which makes me have to put more trust in their products quality and reliability than in others.

Once I was told a story about a Japanese cleaning woman. She would scoop up some water to sip from the toilet bowl that she has cleaned up to prove how clean it is. 

Sound gross and unbelievable. Maybe it is a total made-up story, but on the other side, it reflects some of their national spirit.

BTW, 樓主,字太小,
1. Paste your article in a notepad to strip off all the format
2. Then paste here, select all,選14號字體。Then post

For people working in front of computers all day, eyestrain is the last thing on their list. Hope I am not asking too much :)

Thanks for sharing.~

所有跟帖: 

I had a link there. Take good care of your eyesight:) -carpediem- 給 carpediem 發送悄悄話 carpediem 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2011 postreply 13:54:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”