學二姐,每日一篇新概念 II冊第30課 ,邊學邊實踐-9月19日

本文內容已被 [ blueswan ] 在 2009-09-22 05:34:50 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

30. Football or polo? The Wayle is a small river that cuts across the park near my home. I like sitting by the Wayle on fine afternoons. It was warm last Sunday, so I went and sat on the river bank as usual. Some children were playing games on the bank and there were some people rowing on the river. Suddenly, one of the children kicked a ball very hard and it went towards a passing boat. Some people on the bank called out to the man in the boat, but he did not hear them. The ball struck him so hard that he nearly fell into the water. I turned to look at the children, but there weren't any in sight: they had all run away! The man laughed when he realized what had happened. He called out to the children and threw the ball back to the bank.
30. Last Sunday, I saw an interesting thing happen. I was sitting in the bank of the Wayle River, which cuts across the park near my home. It was sunny and a lot of children were playing with balls on the bank while some people were rowing on the river. Suddenly, a boy kicked the ball too hard and it went right to the passing boat and it nearly knocked a man on the boat into the water. The boys got scared and they all fled. The man laughed and took it as polo and threw the ball back to the children.

真誠的歡迎任何建議!謝謝!

所有跟帖: 

Good one! -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (414 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 16:01:12

Lilac 妹妹,我謝謝還來不及呢,怎麽會感覺不好呢? -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (305 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 21:40:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!