學二姐,每日一篇新概念 II冊第11課 ,加邊學邊實踐-8月31日作業

來源: blueswan 2009-09-01 15:47:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1687 bytes)
I made a mistake in the previous one. I am unfamilar with how to post yet. Sorry for the mistake.

One good turn deserves another
I was having dinner at a restaurant when Harry Steele came in. Harry worked in a lawyer's office years ago, but he is now working at a bank. He gets a good salary, but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back. Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me. While he was eating, I asked him to lend me two pounds. To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately. 'I have never borrowed any money from you,' Harry said, 'so now you can pay for my dinner!'
看了BILLINMOM推薦的博克,在這裏我加了自己的複述。我盡力不重複課文中出現的詞。我的寫作很需要提高,請大家幫助。既然這是一個有效的方法,就希望自己能堅持下去吧。
Harry Steele is such an annoying person. He has decent job and earns a lot of money, but he always forgets to pay back the money he borrowed. One day, I came across him in a restaurant. It’s no use to pretend I didn’t see him because he came straight to my table. To avoid his borrowing money from me, I said I need to borrow two pounds from him. You know what? He lent me the money and asked me to pay his bill.

所有跟帖: 

Like the way you rewrote the story. -lilac09- 給 lilac09 發送悄悄話 lilac09 的博客首頁 (447 bytes) () 09/01/2009 postreply 17:36:32

Thank you for your encouragment. -blueswan- 給 blueswan 發送悄悄話 blueswan 的博客首頁 (338 bytes) () 09/01/2009 postreply 22:36:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”