Meryl Streep Kevin Kline/Sophie's Choice/Krakow

來源: TJKCB 2023-01-26 12:54:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (30277 bytes)

I did not get what is about: 

Sophie was portrayed by Meryl with such bravery. Meryl Streep, who received an Oscar for her portrayal, was gripping, happy, heartbreaking, beautiful, excellent, and fair.

Meryl Streep had to learn to speak three languages and shed 30 pounds. Polish, German, and French. Fluency in them must be quite difficult. That she turned back to him is really tragic. She was able to travel south. She must have really loved him.

When I was younger, I saw this movie and didn't fully comprehend it. Now that I'm older, it breaks my heart. There are numerous options, but none are necessarily "good." Damn. It was expertly done. The story evoked every human emotion we are capable of feeling; it is devastating, sad, beautiful, and dismal.

What a beautifully written tale about the challenges to keep loved ones safe and the cost of having such a profound love.

This is how a novel is supposed to come to life. Excellent film and story telling that perfectly captures the current mood. Heartbreaking. I can understand her final decision because who could live with such a past and such memories but to find a love despite any imperfections that let her withstand it.

I was on the verge of not wanting to watch this video after reading the comments. From start to finish, the movie was really fantastic. Only the final scene is "heartbreaking" or "sad," but it did make me cry. Many of the comments led me to believe that the movie would be sad and depressing throughout, but it wasn't. Who wants to watch a depressing two and a half hour movie? A movie is considered to be good if it makes you cry at least once and has a nice conclusion, in my opinion.

Even though Sophie and Nathan ended their life by taking their own lives, they did so in a loving manner while cuddling up in bed and putting an end to the anguish they had through their entire lives. The movie's ending helps us understand Sophie's suffering, so it isn't prolonged throughout. We also learn that Nathan occasionally loses control and has episodes of schizophrenia-related delusions, which he is terribly sorry for later. This is not to say that he dislikes Sophie; on the contrary, he loves her very much.

Nathan's schizophrenia was the cause of his abuse, not himself. The majority of the film, which was enjoyable to see, concentrated on the better moments. Nathan and Sophie had a close, loving relationship. The choice Sophie chose to remain with her real love, Nathan, was the right one. On a farm, she would not have been content with Stingo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb93A4zwAtQ 

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]