【藍綠第二次綁架】綠團 Give you some color to see see

來源: 2023-01-09 18:15:29 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

In the post of  Understand color wheel&how it works by 移花, he  introduced us a tool called color wheel and some releated terminology, as well as a few  common color schemes when picking up  painting colors for rooms in your home. I learned many new words and terms when I read it. Unfortunally, I have returned many of them back to 移花. Now I only remembered a few.

In our house, the  colors for all the room are very dull, they are  either off white, light yellow, light green, or pale blue except a corner in the basement. When we renovated  our basement, we decided to add a little bit of stricking colors to make a bold statement, just for having some fun. 

Talking about color wheel, I also have one. Please see it in the following picture. It  is a dish I made in a Chinese New year dinner three years ago. Is it pretty? I like playing with colors when cooking which make the cooking process more enjoyable.

The different color scheme can not only used when we choose painting color for house, but also can be used when we cook food and take pictures.

1. Monochromatic Color Scheme

These tone-on-tone combinations use several shades and tints of a single hue for a subtle palette.

2. Analogous Color Scheme

For a bit more contrast, an analogous palette includes colors found side by side on the wheel, such as orange, yellow, and green, for a colorful but relaxing feel. Neighboring hues work well in conjunction with each other because they share the same base colors. 

3. Complementary Color Scheme

Using two hues directly opposite each other on the color wheel. These complementary colors work well together because they balance each other visually. 

Thank you and Happy New year!