挖坑,Dashcam footage report traffic violation

來源: 2022-10-05 04:53:10 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

Traffic violations, make me ultraged, even skipping stop signs can be life treatening, speedingly swivelling on highway, totally ignore other people's safety and life,  violaters show no respect to traffic regulations at all, annoyed me so much though, but you have to keep calm on those situations since road rage is unacceptable.

Now a days, dashcams are popular, my dashcam had caught traffic violation several times.   I wondered if I can us my dashcam footages to report traffic violation and make money for it.

Ontario crime hotline accepts Driving Complaints, it says if your report leads to a criminal charge you will be paid.

Here is Ontario crime hotline slogan: Crime doesn't pay, Crime stop does.

I've seen some youtube footages from the US where some states are paying people to use video footages to report traffic violations that had encourged some civilian-roadside-cops deliberately making profits out of road side filming. 

I think this is a win-win tactic, and should be legislated

my justification: the regular-traffic-law-beakers would have known the roads are being watched at any moments even no cops' presence. Consquently the road would be safer...

Example

Here is a music video made from my dashcam footage.  one with vocal, one karaoke music only. enjoy 遊牧時光: