男不讀納蘭容若,女不讀倉央嘉措

來源: 2022-10-03 14:21:18 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:
【原詩】 【John Sexton 譯】
你見,或者不見我 Whether you meet me or not
我就在那裏 I will be there
不悲不喜 Neither sad nor happy
   
你念,或者不念我 Whether you miss me or not
情就在那裏 The feeling is still there
不來不去 Neither coming nor going
   
你愛,或者不愛我 Whether you love me or not
愛就在那裏 The love is still there
不增不減 Neither growing nor fading
   
你跟,或者不跟我 Whether you are with me or not
我的手就在你手裏 My hand is in your hand
不舍不棄 Neither letting go nor leaving
   
來我的懷裏 Come into my heart
或者 Or
讓我住進你的心裏 Let me come into yours
默然 相愛 Silently love each other
寂靜 歡喜 Quietly and joyously

 

*** 

男不讀納蘭容若,女不讀倉央嘉措

 倉央嘉措(1683.03.01-1706.11.15),門巴族,六世達賴喇嘛,法名羅桑仁欽倉央嘉措,西藏曆史上著名的詩人、政治人物。[Tsangyang Gyatso (1683.03.01-1706.11.15), Monba tribe, sixth Dalai Lama, French name Lobsang Rinchen Tsangyang Gyatso, a famous poet and political figure in Tibetan history.]

第六世達賴喇嘛[倉央嘉措]《見與不見》The Sixth Dalai Lama [Tsangyang Gyatso] "Seeing and Not Seeing"

第六世達賴喇嘛: 相傳倉央嘉措在入選喇嘛前,在家鄉有一位美貌聰明的意中人,他們終日相伴,耕作放牧,青梅竹馬,恩愛至深 [According to legend, before Cangyang Gyatso was elected as a Dalai lama, he had a beautiful and smart lover in his hometown. They accompany them all day long, farming and grazing.]

 倉央嘉措

【2】:好多年了,你一直在我的傷口中幽居,我放下過天地,卻從未放下過你,[For many years, you have been living in my wounds, I have put down the world, but I have never put you down,] ...

【79】:少年的愛情永遠不夠用,一杯酒足以了卻一件心事。Teenage love is never enough, a glass of wine is enough but one thing on your mind.

*************************************** Note ********************************************** 

很多人認為,這首感動了許多人的《見與不見》為六世達賴喇嘛倉央嘉措所作。實際上,這是一個流傳甚廣的謬誤。這首詩歌,應名為《班紮古魯白瑪的沉默》,卻並非倉央嘉措所作,
此詩的真正作者是一位虔誠向佛的女子[紮西拉姆•多多],寫於2007.5.15  。某種意義上,這也反映了這位青年早逝的六世達賴喇嘛在如今這個時代的處境.Many people believe that this "Seeing and Not Seeing", which touched many people, was composed by the sixth Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso. In fact, this is a widespread fallacy. This poem, which should be called "The Silence of Banza Guru Pema", was not written by Tsangyang Gyatso.
The real author of this poem is a devout woman [Tashi Ram Duoduo], written on 2007.5.15. In a sense, this also reflects the situation of the sixth Dalai Lama, who died young, in today's era.