【祈禱和平】Borscht - one of Ukrainian's national dish

來源: 天邊一片白雲 2022-03-20 19:04:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2946 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 天邊一片白雲 ] 在 2022-03-21 08:24:13 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Empty bag cannot stand upright. One cannot live without food. For participating MYSJ's 【祈禱和平] event,  I was planning to make one of traditional Ukrainian Dishes.

After googling, it turned out that Borscht is the number one Ukrainnian national dish. Borscht is not new to us. We call it 俄羅斯紅菜湯 or 羅宋湯.  But now I know more about this dish.

Borscht is a sour soup common in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is typically made by combining meat or bone stock with vegetables, which usually include beetroots, cabbage, carrots, onions, potatoes, tomatoes and other vegetables. Most borscht is red soup with the beets. There are also green borscht without beet but the sorrel leaves . The meat can be beef, lamp or fish. Or it can be purly vegetarian without any meat.

Because it calls for so many kind  of ingredients.  It took me one week to get everthing ready to make Borsche  today. In fact, I still missed one ingredient - the dill. But I didn't want to go back to a grocery store again just for  buying this.  I just  used some thyme and coriander instend.  I had made the beef broth ready two days ago. So it took me less time to make the Borscht.

You might noticed the pot and bowls I used today are in blue color. I choosed this color deliberately because color blue is in the flag of Ukraine. The current Ukrainian flag consists of two horizontal bands of yellow and blue, the blue represents the blue sky and the yellow represents the wheat fields that characterize this country. 

Let 's pray for an end to the war.  Let's pray for those who are forced to leave home to return  soon to have their favourite Borscht.

所有跟帖: 

Delicious Borscht! It is mouthwatering!Very nice writing! -妖妖靈- 給 妖妖靈 發送悄悄話 妖妖靈 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2022 postreply 19:32:59

Thank you, 妖妖. -天邊一片白雲- 給 天邊一片白雲 發送悄悄話 天邊一片白雲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2022 postreply 08:25:12

有心之作。若用了黃色的font 字會更清楚也更像烏國旗了:) -AP33912- 給 AP33912 發送悄悄話 AP33912 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2022 postreply 06:23:00

Great suggestion! Looks good with yellow text over blue bg. -天邊一片白雲- 給 天邊一片白雲 發送悄悄話 天邊一片白雲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2022 postreply 08:26:48

恭喜白雲。首頁進來,謝謝網管,【祈禱和平】Borscht - one of Ukrainian's dish 推薦成功 -梅雨潭- 給 梅雨潭 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2022 postreply 15:50:56

Looks very tasty! -CLary- 給 CLary 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/21/2022 postreply 17:52:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”