客久慚悲臘梅落,歸來難寄雁信傳。  

何時得償還鄉願,且賦別情遊子篇

燈影下、明暗間、杯酒前,黃昏後,一項文攻計劃已在法國首都敲定,行動代號:“臨江仙“。

《臨江仙:巴黎》

去日凱旋歸去日,眼前浮夢浮煙,花都疑是夜光船,雲帆淩鐵塔,月影墮金淵。
故夢醇時酣不盡,明天休換今天,曉聲無悔夜鶯傳,春枝皆畫筆,秋葉幾詩箋?

譜據龍榆生《臨江仙》格三
韻從《詞林正韻》第七部平聲 

I spinned this wild story completely out of thin air. I apologize if dark humor isn't your cup of tea.  Anyway, my intent is anything but malicious. 

Nightfall. Paris lit up. Right in plain sight, my covert operation kicked off.

I was armed to the teeth with a newly composed Chinese ci poem, hush-hush.

iPhone on. Poetry sent.

Digitally connected, a lady netizen was instantly captured, poetically speaking. Not surprisingly, she responded positively to my soft power and took my side. Trapped in the legendary Stockholm Syndrome, she went on to do my bidding. Worming through Mei Yu Shi Jie, she took over a same-gender netizen's post by reading it out with her syrupy sing-song voice. Before I knew it, I had already bagged two captives of the opposite gender, virtually in one fell swoop. It's so sweet. It's just for fun.

I’m not gloating, but I must say this: NO MISSION IS IMPOSSIBLE. Move over, Tom Cruise.

In all seriousness, I can’t thank 甜蟲蟲 enough for recording her inspirational reading of just_4_fun’s Paris-themed post.* I have more than an inkling of how much precious time 蟲蟲 has sacrificed for this project. However, I have no idea how much I owe her. I simply know that I owe her a lot.

I also know that we miss just_4_fun. Given her caliber, she has much to offer Mei Yu Shi Jie, the Beautiful World of our Lingua Franca, which is such a scenic route for net surfers. I am looking forward to her return to the fold. Who isn't?

*"文字可以如斯美麗" by just_4_fun https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/mysj/214112.html

Audio by 甜蟲蟲