【MyStoryMySpeech】My yoga journey II (with music & photos)

來源: 2020-12-26 07:51:31 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

My yoga journey II

BGM: 《Om Namah Shivaya》

兩個月之前唱的,很soothing, https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/ktv/2029883.html

My yoga journey II

There are also a lot of people saying, I am not flexible enough, or I am not strong enough or I am too old to do yoga. But in fact, just because you are stiff or weak, you should start yoga practice as soon as possible. It’s never too late, and the earlier, the better.

(supta kurmasana)

There is a famous quote from K pattabi Jois: “Anyone can practice. Young man can practice, old man can practice. Very old man can practice. Man who is sick, he can practice. Man who doesn’t have strength can practice. Except lazy people; lazy people can’t practice ashtanga yoga.”

Even now, I still struggle with injury or tiredness sometimes, but I don’t stop my practice completely. I listen to my body, respect my limits, I make modification whenever needed, I do shorter practice when I am in a rush, I don’t get into such a deep backbend if my back is sore.

(Laghoo Vajrasana)

There are no shortcuts or magic with yoga practice. I was asked by many people, how soon I will be able to lose a certain amount of weight, how soon I can do the same asana like someone beside me, how quickly I can touch my toes with my legs straight, etc. There is no one answer for everyone, if you practice once instead of three times a week, obviously you will improve slower. If you are flexible or strong already, you will move on to advance asana quicker than beginners. But, every practice counts, and the more you do, the more benefits you will receive.

Yoga is my journey and passion. Teaching Yoga offers me the challenge and the joy of self-discovery through its process. It allows me to contribute to society in a way that makes me feel great.

Namaste

(arm balance)