周末一笑:New and Improved

來源: 南山鬆 2014-06-14 10:36:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8883 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2014-06-14 11:19:18 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
1New and Improved 新舊大PK
The little girl was sitting in her grandfather's lap as he read her a story. From time to time, she would take her eyes’ off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. By and by she was alternately stroking her own cheek, then his again.

Finally she spoke, "Granddaddy, did God make you?"

"Yes, sweetheart" he answered, "God made me a long time ago."

"Oh" she said, then "Granddaddy, did God make me too?"

"Yes, indeed honey" he assured her. "God made you just a little while ago."

"Oh" she said. Feeling their respective faces again, she observed, "God's getting better at it now isn't he?"

2How did you ever get here你是怎樣來的?
One winter morning, an employee explained why he had shown up for work 45 minutes late. "lt was so slippery out that for every step l took ahead, I slipped back two."

The boss eyed him suspiciously. "Oh, yeah? Then how did you ever get here?"

"I finally gave up,¨ he said ,"and started for home."

3All I do is pay我要做的一切就是付錢
"My family is just like a nation," Mr. Brown told his colleague. "MY wife is the Minister of finance, my mother-in-law is the Minister of war, and my daughter is foreign secretary."

"Sounds interesting, his colleague replied. And what is your position?”

“I'm the people. All I do is pay."

4The bad news and the terrible news壞消息和可怕的消息
Michael sat in his attorney's office. "Do you want the bad news first or the terrible news?” the lawyer asked.

"Give me the bad news first.”

"Your wife found a picture worth a half-million dollars."

That's the bad news?”一Asked Michael incredulously.I can't wait to hear the terrible news. “The terrible news is that it's of you and your secretary"

5Best reward最好的獎賞
A naval officer fell overboard. He was rescued by a deck hand.

The officer asked how he could reward him.

"The best way, sir," said the deck hand, "is to say nothing about it. If the other fellows knew I'd pulled you out, they'd chuck me in"

6A Hasty Interruption  輕率的插話

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.

Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.

I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one,"I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "

Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"

(from Internet) 

所有跟帖: 

Hilarious jokes.Thanks. -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2014 postreply 11:30:27

God made almost all new things better -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2014 postreply 11:37:55

Lol, you made our weekends fun! (^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2014 postreply 15:10:51

哈哈,問好斕婷,走馬讀人和燕子,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2014 postreply 17:23:37

As always, thank you for the good laughter, -虛席以待- 給 虛席以待 發送悄悄話 虛席以待 的博客首頁 (39 bytes) () 06/14/2014 postreply 20:49:18

問好小曼和虛席以待,謝謝你們欣賞和鼓勵,周日快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2014 postreply 08:30:16

Ha-ha, they are funny~ -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2014 postreply 14:11:29

問好葉子 -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2014 postreply 17:37:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”