聽寫,based on NewVoice‘s

來源: lmao 2011-07-05 18:56:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (20697 bytes)

Sitting on a grassy grave beneath one of the windows of the church was a little girl. With her head bent back, she was gazing up at the sky and singing while one of her little hands was pointing to a tiny cloud that hovered like a golden feature above her head. The sun, which  had suddenly became (become) very bright, shining on her glossy hairs, gave to them  (it) a metallic luster, and it was difficult to say what was the color, dark bronze or black. So completely absorbed was she, and watching the cloud to which her strange song or incantation seemed addressed that she did not observe me when I rose and went towards her. Over her head high up in the blue, a lark that was soaring towards the same gauzing (gauzy) cloud was singing as a _____ of (if in a?) rivalry. As I slowly approached the child, I can (could)  see by her forehead, which in the sunshine seemed like a globe of pearl, and especially by her complexion,  (that) she was uncommonly lovely. Her eyes, which (at) one moment seemed blue-gray and (at )another violet, were shaded by long black lashes, curving backward in the most peculiar way, and this (these) matched in hue with her eyebrows, and _______tresses  were tossed about her tender throat  (and) were quivering in the sunlight. All these I did not take in at once, for at first I could not see nothing but her (those) quivering and glittering changeful eyes turned up to (into) my face. Gradually the other features, especially the sensitive full little (full-lit) month grew upon me as I stood silently gazing. She (Here)seemed to me a more perfect beauty than have ever come to me in my loveliest dream of beauty. Yet it was not her beauty so much as the looks she gave me that fascinated me, melted me.

所有跟帖: 

你聽力真好!佩服一下。我有些字聽得模模糊糊的,又沒有好好檢查。 -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 19:36:09

Co: 你聽力真好!佩服一下。 -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2011 postreply 20:37:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”