編譯:神奇恩典/Amazing Grace
編譯:神奇恩典/Amazing Grace
神奇恩典,好甜美聲音(Amazing grace! How sweet the sound)
把無助的我拯救!(That saved a wretch like me! )
我曾迷失,已找到出路(I once was lost, but now am found,)
我盲目,重見光暉(Was blind, but now can see. )
神密教我心存恐懼,(\'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,)
恩賜我去除恐懼(And grace my Fears relieved; )
神的出現何等珍貴(How precious did that grace appear)
初次信你時刻!(The hour I first believed! )
曆經危險艱辛困苦(Through many dangers, toils and snares,)
我終於到家(I have already come;)
神的愛使我安全無虞,(Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,)
神(指)引我回(到)家。(And grace will lead me home.)
神與我們(已)相聚,萬年悠悠(And when we\'ve been there ten thousand years,)
光芒如太陽 (Bright shining as the sun, )
我們將終生歌唱神的恩惠(We\'ll have no less days to sing God\'s praise
猶如那當初 (Than when we first begun. )
Fabulous Photography by Dr.Xie Youqin (Quinster)/Amazing Grace
(Singing: MiaoMiao yuanyuan88)
Amazing Grace - Rhema 7yr old Gospel singer plz \"Share\"
Celtic Woman - Amazing Grace
AMAZING GRACE - Hayley Westenra
請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>