聽過不少次,是有點像Celine Dion, 英文之意,中文很難直譯 ...

來源: 2011-03-21 02:42:54 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

 

俺文采不行,不過對詞意有疑義:)

翻來翻去,盡量押韻吧

  

Till now, I always got by on my own. ...孑然一身到如今
I never really cared until I met you...從未在意直至遇見你
And now it chills me to the bone, ....可我現在感到心悸
How do I get you alone?  ...如何能與你單獨在一起

  .....

 And I'm hoping that you know that… 希望你知意

...

 The phone call, can you stop the free fall? 接我的電話(?), 不要讓我的心墜離
Can you be the reason I can see beyond the lies if I keep holding on?
透過假象(謊言), 可否成為我堅持的依據?
I hear you, can you stop the screaming? 
我能聽到你的喊叫, 你可否停息

Did you stop believing?
難道你已不再相信
?
I can feel you letting go, can't be alone tonight…(
我能感到)你在離去(放手), 可我不想今夜孤寂...

.....

.....