Let It Die - Foo Fighters (圖)

來源: fairy 2007-11-19 12:54:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1886 bytes)

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die?

所有跟帖: 

hi fairy! you also like foo fighters ^_^ -青梅- 給 青梅 發送悄悄話 青梅 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2007 postreply 15:21:14

好歌不需要帖子,本身足以動人,支持我一直崇拜的仙女! -mofang- 給 mofang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2007 postreply 15:32:46

青梅,磨坊,這是FF最新專輯裏的一首,喜歡的話,有空再貼:) -fairy- 給 fairy 發送悄悄話 fairy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2007 postreply 15:42:08

謝仙女好歌分享。 -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2007 postreply 21:18:20

問好仙女!!謝謝分享噢!!:)) -YYKDFAN- 給 YYKDFAN 發送悄悄話 YYKDFAN 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2007 postreply 00:28:03

好歌不需要帖子,本身足以動人,支持我一直崇拜的仙女!(zt) -lili~- 給 lili~ 發送悄悄話 lili~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2007 postreply 11:39:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”