夢中夢

來源: 2005-06-17 16:02:30 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

A Dream Within A Dream
              夢中之夢
 
 
Take this kiss upon the brow
把這親吻留在眉梢
And in parting from you now
從此與你天涯兩端
Thus much let me avow
於是一切讓我深信
You are not wrong who deem
你所說的沒有錯
That my days have been a dream
我的每一天都是夢幻
Yet if hope has flown away
即便如此,若希望已然逝去
In a night or in a day
在某個黑夜,或某個白天
In a vision or in none
有一個預示,或順其自然
Is it therefore the less gone?
是否這樣就會少些失落與留戀?
All that we see or seem
所有那些看得見或若隱若現的
Is but a dream within a dream
都不過是夢幻中的夢幻
I stand amid the roar
我站在被驚濤的怒吼
Of a surf-tormented shore
折磨著的海岸
And I hold within my hand
用我的手
Grains of the golden sand
抓起金砂粒粒
How few! Yet how they creep
那樣少,卻還是不顧我的哭泣
Throngh my fingers to the deep
從我的指縫間
While I weep, while I weep!
滑落飄散
O God! can I not grasp
天啊!難道我不能
Them with a tighter clasp?
用力把它抓住?
O God! can I not save
天啊!為什麽我不能
One from the pitiless wave?
從無情的海浪中拯救它們的一員!
Is all that we see or seem
這就是我們所見或似曾相識的?
But a dream within a dream?
那隻不過是夢幻中的夢幻?