Do I need to apply for Hongkong special entry permit/visa? Thank

來源: knini 2007-05-03 14:42:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2194 bytes)
I have a question regarding the Hong Kong Special Entry Permit/Visa. Hopefully you can help me on that.
Here’s my situation:
I am a Chinese passport holder (H-1B Visa) and I will have a business trip back to China.
My scheduled flight is like this: Minneapolis -> Tokyo -> Hong Kong -> Shanghai; And the trip back to U.S. is Shanghai -> Tokyo -> Minneapolis.
However, before I fly to Shanghai, I will have to stay in Hong Kong for seven days and will probably travel to Shenzhen each day in the morning and back to Hong Kong at night. Do I need to apply for the special entry permit? If I do need, what's the detailed process for that?
I got the following information from www.immd.gov.hk website but I'm not sure how to interpret it.
http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_9.htm
Transit
10. Chinese passport holders who are in transit through Hong Kong to and from another country or territory may be granted a stay of seven days on each landing without the prior need to obtain an entry permit provided that usual immigration requirements are met, including possession of valid entry facilities for the destination and confirmed onward booking for the overseas journey.
http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm
PART I
3. No visa or entry permit is required for any purpose if you hold any of the following travel documents:
• Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport,
• British National (Overseas) Passport,
• Hong Kong Certificate of Identity,
• Hong Kong Re-entry permit (for entry from the Mainland of China and the region of Macau only),
• Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book,
• Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes provided that the document is valid or the holder's limit of stay in Hong Kong has not expired.
• Travel documents bearing one of the following endorsements: "Holder's eligibility for Hong Kong permanent identity card verified."
"The holder of this travel document has the right to land in Hong Kong. (Section 2AAA, Immigration Ordinance, Cap. 115, Laws of Hong Kong)"
• Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Do I need to apply for Hongkong special entry permit/visa? -abmxoc- 給 abmxoc 發送悄悄話 (141 bytes) () 05/03/2007 postreply 17:30:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”