回複:真急人啊.關於房子地基,請大家務必出手相救.特別是老貓和STP

來源: zxc6761 2005-12-30 11:04:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1114 bytes)
I have the same problem as you. But I bought the house from a builder. Here are my experience in dealing with the builder and lawyers:

1. You need to find a foundation engineer (structural engineer) to evaluate your foundation to find out how big the problem is. That is the first step.

2. If it is really serious, find a lawyer specialized in real estate and /or construction deficit. Considering that the previous owner did not disclose the problem, you may find a lawyer for fraud trading. A general laywer will not qualify for the work.

Consult with a specialized laywer to see if you can sue the previous owner. You have to prove that the previous owner did know that there is a serious foundation problem.

Lawyers can work on either contingency or paid by hour. Remember that lawyers are all *****s.

3. Repairing foundation can easily cost more than $50K.

4. Home insurance is valid for the first 10 years. You can file a claim. The insurance was bought by the builder. You do not need to worry about preminum because you will not buy that insurance anyway.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much for your very useful advice but I still ha -孩童- 給 孩童 發送悄悄話 (1182 bytes) () 12/30/2005 postreply 19:05:33

Another question. -孩童- 給 孩童 發送悄悄話 (229 bytes) () 12/30/2005 postreply 19:09:47

sorry , 還有個問題剛剛聽說這家人以前claim 過社麽東西.請問從哪可 -孩童- 給 孩童 發送悄悄話 (68 bytes) () 12/30/2005 postreply 19:15:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”