Need help. Weird experience during car rental

來源: zyphq 2011-09-09 15:08:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1735 bytes)

Last Tuesday evening, we went to rent a car from budget. It was almost their office closing time. The angent gave us a key and walked around a car for inspection, and asked my hu*****and sign the paperwork. However, when my hu*****and tried to open the door of the car, he can not get success. So he went back and asked the agent for help. He refused to open the door.The office was closed.  Finally, my hu*****and found out the key was for the almost same car next to the checked car. The key has the plate number tag, the plate number on the contract also indicate the car beside the checked car is the car for us. In a word, we checked a wrong car.

My hu*****and was careless. He drove the car back and next evening, when he got home, he found there was a dent on the rental. He was not sure where and when the dent appear. The car was in his office's parking lot for a whole day.

Luckily, we have American express premium rental protection. However, we do not know whether we need claim it or not.

I went to the budget agency today and asked for the document for the car we rent. I explained the whole thing to them and asked whether the dent was there before. The agent told me the car was from airport, they has no idea of the condition of the car. He refused to offer any help. He told me he could tell when we return the car.

So what can we do. Claim or not claim. When we claim, do we need to tell American Express what had happened. I am afraid if we told them, American Express will decline the claim since the damage may happen before we got the car. And Budget will force us to pay them because they may say it was our fault.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Need help. Weird experience during car rental -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 apt 的博客首頁 (184 bytes) () 09/09/2011 postreply 15:13:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”