To make the case clearer

Question one:

My ex and I have the joint custody and the children have been living with me. Because I moved out of the state we lived without filing moving permision, the custody was given to my ex last year and he stopped giving me child support. But he never visited children until last December when I filed claim of child support. My ex went to school to pick up the children without informing me. Police stopped him and ask him for the verification of the court order. He couldn't get it.So he left. I do not want my child lose their dad's love. If he can take care of them, and I would like to visit children frequently. However, he threatoned many times that if he got the children, he will never let me see them again. He is from a very poor village in china.I am afraid he is going to send them to the remote village and I will never be able to find them. And the break up of the family is due to his ex affairs.His new wife is one of the girls he was dating during our marriage. How can I protect my children and get the child support?

Question two.

We didn't seperate property but got divorced by judge because we are qualified for the seperation period of time. Because my ex has been living in the house and paying the morgage, he is claiming that I should give up the right to the property. One reason is that I didn't pay the half of the morgage(my ex,his new wife, and the baby just occupying two bedrooms while the other two rooms are empty). Also he want to refinance the morgage. Through refinancing, he want to have his own name on the property. He filed a case saying the property is no longer worth enough to sell.But we built the house in 2006 and purchased all set of new appliances and furnitures. The market is not good now, he is taking advantage of the bad market.I don't know what the judge will say and what I should do to get at least half of the value? If I do not want the house my self but I want the house under my minor children's name, is it possible? The children are so pitty! I am trying to give them a life relatively similar to the level if not divorce.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!