Desperately need your help.

來源: 2010-01-07 21:36:32 [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:
My hu*****and divorced more than 10 years ago and the court gave my hu*****and the sole custody of his daughter, Beth, who is now 14 and half years old. The court also ruled his ex-wife to pay my hu*****and $500/month for child support, which she never paid. There is nothing my hu*****and can do since she lives in Japan. My hu*****and and I have been married for 6 years. Beth has been so hateful and makes everyone miserable for 3 years. She doesn’t care about anyone in our house except herself and her boyfriend. All she ever does is to yell at us and sometimes curse at us. We paid her to baby sit for us from 3:30pm to 5:30pm or 6pm. When I came home from work, I saw my 2 year old baby sitting on top of the table and Beth was sitting on the couch doing her own thing, either on her laptop or talking on her cell phone to her boyfriend. One time I came home, my baby fell asleep on the couch with her clothes soaking wet and Beth did not even know. One night I had to cook for Beth, I heard a thud, I ran from the kitchen to the family room and asked what happened and she did not know. Lately she can’t stand living with us. So we decide to send her to Japan to live with her Mom. She doesn’t want to go to Japan because she does not speak the language and mostly she does not want to leave her boyfriend.

She left today and when she tried to board the JAL (Japanese Airline), they stopped her and called my hu*****and. Because we bought her a one-way ticket, they would not allow her to board because she did not have a Japanese passport. Beth was born in Japan and we thought she had dual citizenship. (I guess his ex-wife has to submit the paperwork to apply the Japanese Passport for Beth.) So we ended up spending $3750 to buy a one-way ticket back but it was refundable for a fee. Now she is on the JAL and will be in Japan in 2 hours. My hu*****and’s ex-wife called my hu*****and 5 minutes ago and asked my hu*****and to send her $1000/month starting this month because she said she had to send Beth to private school since she did not speak Japanese. My hu*****and thinks it is ridiculous because she hasn’t paying $500/month for ten years and now she wants $1000/month from us. But if we do not send her the money, I don’t know what she will do. If she does not submit the paperwork for Beth, Beth can’t even stay in Japan more than 90 days. She might send Beth back or she might want to sue us for the child support. I remember she said that if Beth did not like Japan, she would take Beth back to USA and find an organization for troubled kids and we had to pay for it.

What should we do? We are not happy dumping her. But we tried everything. We took care of her. We took her to dentist, family doctor, etc. We took her to the psychiatrist. She refused to take the prescription meds because she said it made her drowsy. She is only happy for the moment. She is only nice when she needs something. She doesn’t want to live with us any more either. She also will be a bad influence to our 2 year old baby. The only thing we can think of is to send her to her Mom. My hu*****and has taken care of her for 14 and half years, now it’s his ex-wife’s term to be a Mom for 3 and half years. What should we do to make her Mom to take some responsibilities eventually?

What will happen if she sends Beth back by herself? What will happen if she takes us to court? What will happen if she take her to an agency and want us to pay? How can we make her Mom to be responsible for Beth for the remaining 3 and half years? We desperately need your help. Please help. Thank you.