老地雷&高歌低吟《Help me make it through the night》

來源: 2023-06-27 09:34:05 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

跟E歌大王史東唱完那首《Alone Again Naturally》後,又跟著另一個E歌大王高歌低吟後麵學習了這首歌,兩首歌我都特別喜歡,所以我學起來也比較用心,大王們指導有方,唱完後感覺收獲滿滿,唱E歌信心大增。謝謝~

Help Me Make It Through The Night
原唱: Michael Buble ft. Loren Allred
翻唱:高歌低吟 ft. 老地雷
混縮:高歌低吟 

Take that ribbon from your hair Shake it loose and let it fall Lay your head soft against your skin Like the shadow on the wall
Come and lay down by my side Till the early morning light All I'm taking is your time Help me make it through the night
I don't care who's right or wrong I won't try to understand Let the devil take tomorrow Lord tonight I need a friend
Yesterday is dead and gone Yesterday is dead and gone And tomorrow's out of sight And tomorrow's out of sight And it's sad to be alone Help me make it through the night
I don't care who's right or wrong I won't try to understand Let the devil take tomorrow Lord tonight I need a friend Oh, tonight I need a friend
Yesterday is dead and gone It's dead and gone But tomorrow's out of sight But tomorrow's out of sight And it's sad to be alone Help me make it through the night
I don't wanna be alone Help me make it through the night You don't have to be alone I'll help you make it through the night

更多我的博客文章>>>