【11.11】《You’re Still the 1》 跟風教主和時光+暴走巴黎趣味猜+幾張巴黎秋色迎接【愛在深秋】

來源: 2022-11-11 17:30:07 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

感歎一下經典歌曲什麽時候唱起來都不覺得過時,都值得好好唱!(歌詞在最後,視頻裏也有歌詞)
Album: Come On Over
Released: 1997
Artist: Shania Twain
Genres: Country music, Country

==========猜猜猜分割線==========

這次“蓄謀已久”的歐洲之旅一波三折,行程航班酒店全部改過,最後總算有驚無險地成行。在巴黎每天暴走兩萬步,和當地人一起亂穿馬路,狠狠地度過了一個沉浸式的假期!

下麵發幾個很簡單的看圖選擇題,每個隻有一個正確答案,歡迎大家競猜!嘻嘻

1 法國的0樓是

A一樓 B二樓 C地下一層 D地下二層 E地鐵層

2 下圖是盧浮宮傑作典藏米開朗基羅的雙雕塑“垂死的奴隸和抗爭的奴隸”,請問照片中奴隸的後麵是什麽動物?

A獵狗  B山羊  C兔子  D猴子  E貓

3 下圖這個蝸牛狀的樓梯在哪裏

A埃菲爾鐵塔  B凱旋門  C盧浮宮  D凡爾賽宮  E聖禮拜堂

4 下圖這道法國甜點叫什麽

A Crème brûlée B muffin C Macaroon D Mont-Blanc E soufflé 

5 下圖這道菜是什麽

A焗蝦仁 B焗螺螄 C焗蝸牛 D焗肉丸 E焗田螺

==========歌詞分割線==========

lyrics: 
Looks like we made it Look how far we've come, my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it" But just look at us holding on We're still together, still going strong, mm
You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss goodnight
Ain't nothin' better We beat the odds together I'm glad we didn't listen Look at what we would be missin'
They said, "I bet they'll never make it" But just look at us holding on We're still together, still going strong
oh You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss goodnight
You're still the one
Yeah (you're still the one) You're still the one I run to The one that I belong to You're still the one I want for life, oh yeah (You're still the one) You're still the one that I love The only one I dream of You're still the one I kiss goodnight
I'm so glad we made it Look how far we've come, my baby

歌詞視頻來自網絡。