【環球之旅】搶跑 Free loop 加拿大+英語

來源: 2022-09-28 13:19:37 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

大滿貫開始一撇

作者和原唱Daniel Powter是加拿大BC的,溫哥華發展出道的,當時這首歌電台循環播放,基本就聽熟了。

I´m a little used to calling outside your name I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane But I don´t know enough I get some kinda lazy day Hey now
I´ve been fabulous through to fight my town a name I´ll be stooped tomorrow if I don´t leave as them both the same But i don't know enough I get some kinda lazy day Hey now
'Cause it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand
Yeah ...
And it´s hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright
I´m a little used to wondering outside the rain You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same But I don´t know enough I need someone who leaves the day Hey .... yeah
'Cause it´s hard for me to lose, in my life I´ve found only time will tell how to figure out How we can, baby, how we can do a one night stand
Yeah ...
And its hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright
Yeah ...
And it´s hard for me to lose in my life, I´ve found outside your skin right near the fire How we can baby, how we can change and feel alright
Yeah ...