thanks for different opinion

來源: twinlobster 2012-10-24 12:25:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1722 bytes)

sorry I can't type chinese now.

My mother in law is very high mainteinance financially and emotionally. My hu*****and spends 2k+ on her every month including mortagage, utilities, her cell phone, grocery, etc. She still uses my hu*****and's credit card for $200 per month.  She has $1200/month from social security, but she spends it all for her own spending. I wonder what she spends for since all her bills are already covered by my hu*****and.

And, she emotionally needs my hu*****and so much. She calls my hu*****and 3am every now and then. She requests frequent visit from my hu*****and and my daughter. She cries over the phone sometimes.

My hu*****and asks me to be a nice and forgiving person, because his mother is old, uneducated, and may have depression. But I knew her true nature. She is just very selfish and irresponsible person. She claims that she loves her son very much, but my hu*****and explained that her current big house is too expensive to afford, and she still refuses to move to a smaller house. If she is paying her bill by herself, I have no right to judge her. But she is causing financial issue for us. And she has no appreciation. She is like " I raised my son, so I have right to spend his money."

My hu*****and is not standing up for us. He doesn't want to say no to his mom's unreasonable request. That is why I am disppointed with this relationship.

My mom is like most parents, who are nice, considerate, and financially well planned. On the other hand, my mother in law has lived in U.S. for 30+ years, but she has no house, no saving, and she still owe $100k to one close family friend, and my hu*****and is the one supposed to return that money.

所有跟帖: 

well, 又回到老問題上了,這些你婚前知道嗎? -菲媽媽- 給 菲媽媽 發送悄悄話 菲媽媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:39:47

回複:well, 又回到老問題上了,這些你婚前知道嗎? -twinlobster- 給 twinlobster 發送悄悄話 (400 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:47:15

是啊,和一個人結婚就是一個大包裹,這些你在生孩子前就該想清楚了 -圓西瓜- 給 圓西瓜 發送悄悄話 圓西瓜 的博客首頁 (71 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:50:17

Have a long talk with your husband -偶爾冒泡的魚- 給 偶爾冒泡的魚 發送悄悄話 (715 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:54:41

我覺得你們之間一直有問題,從懷孕之前就有問題了 -小小巧克力豆- 給 小小巧克力豆 發送悄悄話 小小巧克力豆 的博客首頁 (319 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 14:01:44

就算沒好男人,自己單過也好過天天麵對填堵的人啊。再說,這婆婆如果長壽,估計連孫女的錢 -退隱老妖- 給 退隱老妖 發送悄悄話 退隱老妖 的博客首頁 (63 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 20:03:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”