Good Points, Man!! see inside

回答: 氣急敗壞, 幹嗎? A LOSER!!WorthIt2005-04-28 09:30:19

Thank you for your discussion. I can not deny it is hard to make people trust what i am saying. Actually i have shared my case information, my background information and NIW RFE information (see my upstair post, there is link to previous posts).

I agree with you that my success does not necessary apply to others. There are so many factors. That is why I said my package not a all-purpose package. It is just a perfect sample to help people whose backgound similar to mine to prepapre their own NIW petiton package well as i mentioned in my upstair posts.

Whether I am success or not, it depends on how you define the success. At least i am doing my green card application sucessfull after spending tons of time to read tons of information.

I am doing research successful but i am not succesful to make enough money to support my family because people took advantage of my status limitation (I believe many people here have the same feeling as me).

I am almost freed now. I got my 140 approved without any RFE and I have 485-based EAD (485 FP review results have been received almost the same time for my family, my family applications were processed almost at the same time since i am both the principal applican and representative for them).So I can do whatever I can do from now on.

I now define my success for future years is to make enough money while i may continue my current career.

To sell the package is just a start to gain experience and make also small money for kid's tutition if possible. I will open a computer business eventually. Anyway, thanks for your understanding!!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!