回複:NIW

來源: EverLucky 2005-04-25 12:41:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (994 bytes)
I received the same notice. Just send in all they requested in the letter to them. What I did for my NOID was that (1) I asked three professors to rewrite their supporting letters and (2) I drafted a cover letter by myself. Basicall I emphasized the following points:

Why my primary research focus, is an area of substantial intrinsic merit? Why the benefit of my research and service to the United States is national in scope? Why the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required? In other words, why the labor certification should be waived?

My I-140 was approved three days after they received my responses. By the way, I contacted several attoneys and received a variety of feedbacks. The worst was to ask me to withdraw my petition and if I pay $5500, they will help me reopen the case.

The point is: Don't panic. Trust yourself. Prepare the supporing documents based on whatever they requested.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:NIW -Abigail1- 給 Abigail1 發送悄悄話 (60 bytes) () 04/25/2005 postreply 13:14:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”