I-485清單

來源: shang_r 2004-12-21 17:07:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4152 bytes)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED PERMANENT RESIDENCE (revised 12/19/04)

___ Form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) for each family member.
___ I-485 filing fee of $315 for each family member 14 years of age and older, and $215 for each family member under 14, payable to "CIS".
___ Copy of approval (Form I-797) of I-140 immigrant petition for alien worker.
___ Copy of waiver of J-1 two-year home country residence requirement from Department of State (DOS), if applicable, or copy of letter from DOS stating that a waiver is not necessary.
___ Form G-325A (Biographic Information) for each family member.
___ Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support) and I-864A (contract between you and family member, that you need to support your spouse even you divoiced years later), notarized, completed by principal applicant for spouse and each child (attach additional documentation as described in the I-864 instructions). Be sure include copies of your most recent 3 years TAX forms, W2 forms and most recent 3 month pay stubs.
___ Two photos of each family member with name, Social Security number, and I-94 number written on the back.
___ $70 fee for fingerprints for each family member aged 14-70 years old (check may be combined with I-485 fee). CIS will send notification of date and place for fingerprints to be taken.
___ Copy of birth certificate for each family member with translation if not in English. The birth certificate must include the person’s name, date of birth, city and country of birth, and names of both parents. Family registries are usually acceptable, also, providing they contain the preceding information.
___ Copy of marriage certificate with translation if not in English.
___ Copy of divorce or death certificates from previous marriages with translation if not in English.
___ Letter of support from department chair verifying the title, rate of pay, and indefinite (i.e., permanent) nature of the position.
___ Form I-693 medical exam and Form I-693 supplement (provided by physician) for each family member (x-ray report and serology not needed for children under the age of 14). Exam must be performed by a Designated Civil Surgeon (DCS). Exam is not normally covered by insurance.
___ Copy of all passport visa pages held while present in the US (introductory and any/all stamped pages) for each family member.
___ Copy of both sides of Form I-94, and evidence of having maintained an uninterrupted nonimmigrant status at all times while in the US (e.g. I-20s [F-1], IAP-66s [J-1], I-797s [H-1B], employment authorization documents, etc.) for each family member.
___ For all individuals who have held F-1 or J-1 student status, a copy of transcripts for entire period of study in the US. Temporary work authorization (MUST BE FILED BY MAIL with CIS service center); Necessary for individuals who need to work and are in F or J status, whose nonimmigrant status will expire before permanent residence is granted, or those traveling with advance parole. May be filed with original I-485 application.

___Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) for each family member who is employed. http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-765.htm
___Filing fee of $175 payable to CIS.
___Two immigration-style photographs
___Copy of receipt notice for I-485 from CIS confirming that application has been filed.
___Copy of the picture page of the passport Advance parole (MUST BE FILED BY MAIL with CIS service center). Should be mailed several months in advance. May be filed with original I-485 application.

___Form I-131 (Application for Travel Document) http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-131.htm___Filing fee of $165 payable to CIS
___Two immigration-style photographs
___Copy of receipt notice for I-485 from CIS confirming that application has been filed
___Copy of the picture page of the passport
___Letter with itinerary and reason for travel including a telephone number and address for CIS to reach you when travel document is ready

所有跟帖: 

回複:I-485清單 -看來不容易啊- 給 看來不容易啊 發送悄悄話 (56 bytes) () 12/21/2004 postreply 19:43:10

回複:回複:I-485清單 -shang_ren- 給 shang_ren 發送悄悄話 (304 bytes) () 12/22/2004 postreply 09:03:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”