回答: 父母綠卡填寫864表和864a表的問題蘭葉舟2016-08-30 07:55:40

我和我姐姐都各自有單獨家庭,我是主申請人,我姐姐作為聯合申請人,

-Do you mean your sister will support your parents's green card applicaiton financially as the joint sponsor?

現在填寫864表和864a表遇到幾個問題,還請老師解答,謝謝!

1. 我填寫的864表中的house hold member

-You, your kids (if any), and your spouse.  You need to file an I-864, and your spouse needs to file I-864A if you want to use his income to support your parents. If you don't need his income, then he does not need to file I-864A.

和sponsor都應該是誰?

-It is you if you file I-130.

2.我姐姐填寫的864a表中的house hold member-Her family members. 和 sponsor都應該是誰?

-Your sister needs to file a new I-864, not I-864A!. The sponsor is the person who files I-130. By the way, if you don't have income and your sister has, why don't you just ask your sister to be the sponsor to file I-130 for your parents? Isn't your sister a US citizen?

3. 864a表中 Part 5項, Intending Immigrant Number 1 和 Intending Immigrant Number 2 分別填寫了我父親和母親的信息。那麽在

I, THE SPONSOR,in consideration of the household member's promise to support the following intending immigrant(s) and to be jointly and severally liable for any obligations I incur under the affidavit of support, promise to complete and file an affidavit of support on behalf of the following named intending immigrant(s). (Indicate Number)這一項中,Indicate Number應該填2對嗎?

謝謝解答!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!