回複:回複:回複:謝謝8老師,confused

回答: 回複:回複:謝謝8老師,confusedchingstonian2012-09-18 09:08:20

-You can use the h1 transfer approval notice or ask your new employer to file a new H1 petition for you and then, you go to China to get the H1 visa in China to come back to get reinstate your H1 status. You do not need to get a new H1 quote. Of course, you also can choose to use EAD to work for the new emoloyer.

Does this mean: I CAN use the last year's H1B transfer approval notice and go to the border (US/Canada) and come back to US to reinstate my H1 status? BTW, I'm a Canadian.

-Yes, it should be OK because you still work in the same job duties. But because you will work at a new job title which is different from the one indicated in the old H1 approval and you have not worked yet for this company since the old H1 approval, for the safest reason I still suggest you to ask the employer to file a new H1 petition and then, you use the new H1 approval notice to get the H1 I-94 at the US/Canada border. You may use premium processing to get the H1 approved in 15 days. The H1 approval will have no I-94, so you just go to the US/Canada border to get one to reinstate your H1.

所有跟帖: 

OK Got you. Thanks a lot. 謝謝8老師 -chingstonian- 給 chingstonian 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2012 postreply 12:27:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!